Women will always want to make themselves feel like they are the most beautiful creature in the planet. It’s no wonder that many women are willing to do whatever it takes just to make them feel good and wanted.
It may not come as a surprise but having bigger breasts is one of the most sought after surgeries among women.
Learn about breast augmentation techniques, breast enhancement costs and what the safer alternative is for you.
There are a lot of techniques available when you want bigger and fuller boobs. These methods are the following:
1. Breast Implants. This is by far the most popular breast enhancement procedure. It has two types: saline and silicone. Saline-filled implants are silicone shells that are filled with sterile salt water. On the other hand, silicone implants are filled with plastic gel that looks and feels more natural compared to saline implants.
There have been growing concerns with breast implants, especially with the silicone type. Possible complications may include breast pain, changes in sensation in the breast area, scarring, bleeding and even infection.
There is also a risk of cancer especially when the procedure was not done by a licensed physician. Aside from all these, the costs of breast implants is expensive.
2. Breast Lift. Breast lift is also known as mastopexy. This procedure is ideal for women who have sagging or elongated breasts.
This method is also advisable for women whose nipples fall below the breast crease or the nipples and areola point downward. Breast implant may be combined with the insertion of implants, depending on the condition of your sagging breasts.
3. Natural Methods. Natural ways to enhance your breasts have also become popular among women. This is because it is safer, gentler yet effective. However, there is no such thing as “overnight improvement” and it may take some time before you see the results.
However, one of the popular natural breast enhancement methods is the use of breast enhancement pills. But be careful since there are a lot of scam products so knowing the trusted and reliable brands is a must.
If you want bigger breasts in an instant, then breast implants may do the trick. However, breast augmentation can cost a fortune.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or ASPS, the average cost of breast augmentation surgery in 2011 was $3,694.00 for the silicone implants and $3,308.00 for the saline implants.In 2012, the amount was lowered down to $3,543.00 for the silicone type.
Apparently, the said amounts do not reflect the other costs involved when you decide to go for breast augmentation. As a matter of fact, the $3,000+ is for the surgery alone. Some of the additional breast enhancement costs are given below.
1. Surgeon’s Professional Fee. This will vary depending on the expertise, experience and the number of years he has been working as a plastic surgeon. And this should also include the consultation fee for every doctor’s visit before and after the surgery.
2. Hospital And Surgical Fees. Every hour spent lying down on the operating table corresponds to a fee. You will always be accounted for everything spent on you, from the number of cotton balls used to the meals, sheets and lab gowns.
3. Anesthesia. You also have to pay for the anesthesiologist and the amount of anesthesia used on you so you won’t feel the pain.
4. Breast Implant Costs.
5. Medications. Breast enhancement does not end with the implants. You need to take a lot of medicines to prevent infection or reduce numbness and pain.
6. Medical Tests. Before the procedure itself, you need to undergo several tests to determine the procedure most suitable for you. If you opt for implants, the doctor also needs to see how big or small the implants will be.
7. Other Miscellaneous Costs.
If you decide to get implants, then you should consider the following breast implant costs. This will help you fix your budget. At the same time, you won’t be surprised to see the following expenses when your bill is delivered to you.
Considering all the methods and costs involved, there is one solution for bigger and fuller breasts: Total Curve Daily Breast Enhancement Therapy. Total Curve gives you a natural breast lift in just two easy steps:
1. The Total Curve Daily Supplement. It contains safe phytoestrogens that naturally increase the overall volume of your breasts.
2. The Total Curve Lifting & Firming Gel. It contains Volufiline which was clinically proven to increase your breast size in less than 60 days.
And the best thing about Total Curve is that it is safe to use. Compared to surgical procedures and the breast enhancement cost that comes with it, there have been no reported side effects or health risks that can damage your bust and the area surrounding. Give it a try and see for yourself.