Breasts – they are parts of the body designed to provide food and nourishment to the offspring. Yet they are appreciated by many for their aesthetic purposes. Most people think bigger breasts are better than the small ones. That is why many females resort to breast enhancement pills, creams and breast plastic surgery.
You could divide the choices of people around the world are in two parts. There are those who stick to natural options like supplements, diet and exercises for enlarging breasts. The other half are in favor of more modern yet artificial and invasive approach to bigger boobs like cosmetic breast surgery.
Why Go For Bigger Breasts?
Despite the general idea that big breasts look and function better, there are women who enjoy a life with a flat chest:
- There is no need to wear a bra all the time. This lessens the risk for Breast Cancer related to tight clothing or brassiere.
- It is easier to buy a bra with considerations only involving design and price. There is no need to look at functions like bra support.
- It is easier to run, dance and be active.
- There are fewer nasty looks and malicious comments about the small breasts than there are with big breasts.
Despite those advantages, many men and women still love large breasts. They have the following perceptions:
- Big breasts make a woman more attractive.
- Big breasts can make a person more feminine.
- Those who have large breasts are fertile and are more capable of breastfeeding.
- Some men feel that they can get more sexual satisfaction from women with large breasts.
5 Non-invasive and Economic Ways To Enhance Breasts
Those who are not bold enough to undergo plastic surgery can do breast enhancement the natural way.
- Choose the right bra that will enhance the look of the breasts under the clothing.
- Use pads. Some go for foam pads while others like to use silicone pads.
Either way, they can make the breasts look bigger temporarily.
You just have to make sure that they are in place at all times.
- Perform exercises designed to promote breast growth. Examples would be push-ups, chest presses, chair lift and wall-ups.
- For slim women, try to gain weight by taking in complex carbohydrates, lean proteins and healthy fats. Just be sure to stay active to prevent gaining excess weight.
- Take breast enhancement supplements that contain ingredients like Saw Palmetto, Fennel, Red Clover, Dandelion, Dong Quai Root, Blessed Thistle, Fenugreek and Wild Yam.
So What’s With Breast Plastic Surgery?
Other women and men go through cosmetic breast surgery to increase the size of their breasts. They believe this is a better choice as…
- Modern approaches are better than traditional ones.
- Results are visible right away with breast implants or fat-graft mammoplasty.
- You can specify how much increase in the breast size that you want to achieve.
- Such procedures make the breasts bigger, and change the shape of the breasts to make them look better.
There are two types of breast plastic surgery:
- Breast Implants – This type of cosmetic breast surgery involves inserting an implant in the breasts.
Implants are comprised of either saline solution or a silicone gel.
The surgery usually costs between $5,000 and $10,000, with silicone gels more expensive.
Health insurance usually does not cover the procedure.
- Fat Graft Mammoplasty – This procedure involves placing tissues in the breasts that are same with adipocyte fat tissue. The surgeon harvests the fat tissues from the patient’s body. This can correct breast defects and increase its size.
While many can afford to pay for a boob job, some people are wary about cosmetic breast surgery due to the following reasons:
- It is expensive.
- The process is an invasive procedure.
- Breast plastic surgery is not natural.
- There have been many reports of side effects and complications from such procedures.
At least one percent of breast job patients experience side effects. Those who have undergone or will still undergo breast plastic surgery should watch out for the following:
- Rupture or Silent Rupture of the Implant
- Deflation of the Implant
- Changes in the sensations of the breast and nipple
- Folds and Wrinkling
- Silicone Gel Diffusion
- Delayed Wound Healing
Complications that are more serious include chest wall deformity, capsular contracture, and breast tissue atrophy, calcium deposits in the breasts, Toxic Shock Syndrome, Ptosis and swollen nymph nodes. In addition, some patients may not like the result of the breast plastic surgery.
Complications cause pain and discomfort to the patient. Also, they can lead to more expenses involved in more surgeries, medications and other ways in managing the complications.
Making Sure You Get The Best Breast Job
If you decide to undergo plastic surgery, your surgeon will need to perform your breast enhancement procedure. You should do the following checks:
- Ask trusted people you know for the best surgeons in the area.
- Make sure that the doctor and the firm is duly licensed and that they renew all permits and certifications on a regular basis.
- Check where the surgeon studied and trained.
- Look for feedback about the surgeon and/or the cosmetic clinic to know how the previous breast plastic surgery went.
- Make sure that you are “installed” with the breast implants you really have paid for, not lesser quality ones.
- A cosmetic breast surgery usually costs five to ten thousand dollars. If the price is much higher or lower than that, you should question the reliability of the doctor or the clinic.
If you want bigger breasts the fastest, and if you can afford it, you can turn to breast plastic surgery. You just need to make the choice with utmost care and get the cosmetic breast surgery only from the best professionals in town.
Please follow and like us: