Stem cell breast augmentation is perfect for women who dream of having larger natural-looking breasts. This process involves the use of cell-enriched autologous fat eliminating the use of silicone and other artificial fillers. Medical professionals call this procedure stem cell-assisted lipotransfer, or CAL.
This is not only suited for women who just want to have an enhanced appearance, form or size of breasts. It is also perfect for women who have reduced breast volume due to weight loss and breastfeeding. The average achievable increase on the size of breast with stem cell breast augmentation is around one to two cup sizes.
Stem Cell Breast Augmentation: The Three Main Methods
There are three natural breast augmentation processes where autologous fat is involved.
Each of them has different effects when it comes to long-term increases of breast volume. Apart from this, they also differ in the difficulty of the procedure.
1. Stem Cell-enriched Autologous Fat: This method has a longer-lasting result than the others. Before the implantation, a complex process is required to extract the stem cells from a portion of autologous fat to add to the remaining body fat. The procedure takes place in a specially equipped laboratory due to its complexity.
2. Stem Cell-concentrated Autologous Fat: In this procedure, the autologous fat is concentrated first before the implantation. This increases the number of viable cells in volume. It brings a significant boost in the breast size within a long-term period.
3. Standard Lipotransfer: This takes place without changing the content of the stem cell. After carrying out the optimal technique for standard lipotransfer, a small portion of volume remains. Like stem cell-concentrated autologous fat method, follow up procedures may be necessary.
When it comes to stem cell breast augmentation, only local anesthesia is required. Hospital stay and general anesthesia are not necessary on this procedure.
- Liposuction: The surgeon harvests fats from the buttocks, hips and thighs. It could also be from other body parts, if desired.
Patients don’t need to worry when it comes to this step. The body has its own regenerative ability to keep the silhouette shape.
- Stem Cell Enrichment: After the liposuction process, the surgeon extracts stem cells from the fats accumulated from liposuctioned parts. Experts do this carefully in a special room to ensure safety and quality.
- Injection: After the extraction and enrichment of the stem cells, implantation to the breasts is the last part. The surgeon injects these specially prepared body fats into both breasts.
The Exciting And Effective Results
The results of stem cell breast augmentation are always impressive. Since the size of the breast increases by natural means, the patient feels more comfortable with it.
It will look and feel natural in any position. Its authenticity is noticeable whether you are at rest or in motion.
Apart from this, the rejuvenating effect of the injected stem cells makes the breast look more youthful and firmer. The achievable volume for this procedure is around one to two cup sizes.
The Many Benefits Of Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
Other breast implants can cause further problems instead of a resolution. Unlike other methods, stem cell breast augmentation can save you from the fear of painful and risky surgeries. This is perfect for women who don’t want to drastic changes on implants. Here are other benefits that you can get from a stem cell breast augmentation procedure:
- Less down time
- Less pain
- No incisions
- No scars
- No risk for leak or capsular contracture
- Decreased fat in the liposuctioned areas
- No follow up surgeries in case of mistakes done by surgeons
- No need for incision recovery
- Lesser side effects from anesthesia, because they use local anesthesia
Role Of Stem Cell Usage In Breast Reconstruction
Mastectomy or removal of tumors brings heavy damage to women’s breasts. Aside from scars, deformation, smaller breast size and uneven breast shape, other bad effects that may surface. The patient may also experience trauma and other forms of mental impact.
Apart from the use of breast enhancers and silicone breast implants, stem cell breast augmentation can also do the job perfectly. This can bring back the form, increase the size and equal the shapes of both breasts. It provides a natural, long-term and effective solution without health threatening risks.
The use of stem cells when it comes to breast reconstruction is not as bloody and recovery is not as long as with other methods.
You can have it on an outpatient basis with the help of local anesthesia. The process takes two to three hours maximum and no invasive surgery is required.
The liposuction step happens in a tissue-conserving way, reassuring a much lesser pain. Injection of the stem cell-enriched autologous fats is the final part of the operation.
The next steps on breast reconstruction process will depend on the condition of the patient. Several surgical steps maybe required to those who went through complete breast removal. Refreshments are often necessary for these cases.
What You Need To Know About Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
- Stem cell breast augmentation is a legal medical procedure in the U.S., since 2004. As far as it goes, studies have not uncovered any known risks. This makes it a safe alternative for different breast implant methods. The process is currently offered in the U.S. as a win-win situation.
- One is the benefits from liposuction is that the patient gets to trim down excess fat on their desire parts. Another is the natural, easy, safe and effective benefits of stem cell breast augmentation.
With this, patients can slim down while adding up size on their breasts.
This gives them a thought that this method is providing them an opportunity towards that perfect body.
Stem cell breast augmentation is a safer and effective way to improve the appearance and size of your breasts. Apart from this, it can successfully bring back the features of your breasts after invasive mastectomy surgery.
Furthermore, it saves you from the trauma of a painful operation and the possible risks that exist with other breast enhancement methods.